Sunday, June 16, 2019

June 16, 2019. Western Head, Nova Scotia. A Work Day.

Anna is my new helper. She will work Monday and Friday each week, helping to do things that I am not able to do on my own, such as drive the truck and carry the laundry basket downstairs. She is a good worker and I like her. She is a Mother of 6 so she is used to hard work. Today had the potential of being a sad day because we organized the closets. But we had a good cheery time. And we got the job done. I asked the helper to work one extra day in order to organize and Anna was willing. After Ken died, one of the twins commented that the closet in Mississippi looked as if someone had just died so Suzanne and the twins moved everything around so my clothes looked better. They did the trick by not allowing me to feel sad every time I walked into the closet. Anna and I did the same thing today. In addition, Anna inspected every shirt of mine. I can not see spots on my T shirts. Today we culled out the rejects. Tomorrow we will take a trip to the Thrift Store. After lunch we organized the garage. The deck furniture is out but not ion place. Today was too chilly to sit outdoors. The tables are out too and everything in the garage in place. We had a productive day, thanks to Anna and her energy. We still have a few tasks to do before I am ready for the summer. The closet off my bedroom needs sorted. And we have yet to look into the workshop. Today was a productive happy day. And I am relieved to put it behind me.

No comments: