Monday, March 30, 2020

March 30, 2020. Madison, Mississippi. My Shower.

My shower is perfect. Every time I take a shower, I am grateful. It has a light. In the corner is a little seat where I keep shampoos, conditioner and body wash. For sentimental reasons, I keep a type of facial soap that only Ken used. Right beside the taps are two holders built into the wall for bars of soap. And I have a hand held shower head. When we came home from Japan, Ken immediately installed hand held shower heads which we have used ever since in every shower we used. Just outside the shower on the wall is a bar to hold when you step into the shower. Once in the shower, there is a safety bar on every wall so I can always grab a bar to steady myself. My shower has everything I could possibly need in a shower all thanks to Ken. When we moved into this house in the Spring of 2015, the shower was a disaster. Almost no water came out of the shower head. The light did not work and the drain did not run away well. And of course, there were no grab bars. When Wonderful Wendy was here unpacking, our shower was the only shower that worked at all. But soon everything got fixed. The plumbers took care of the function and Chantes installed two grab bars. But Ken kept adding more until finally we have five, if you include the one just outside the door. The shower is big enough but not so big that you can not hold the bars. This is the best shower I ever use. For me the shower is perfect. I feel fortunate.

No comments: