Sunday, October 11, 2020

October 11, 2020. San Antonio. Moving On.

At just after noon, I will get on a plane. Final destination is Jackson, Mississippi. But my first flight is to Dallas where I will wait the two hours until my flight to Jackson. My bag is packed except to put in this computer and my backpack is ready. I am ready to move on. Our last dinner together was splendid. We ate steak, from the Allen Brothers steak place, along with a baked potatoes and broccili. It was a wonderful dinner, enjoyed while sitting at the table. No baseball means we dine at the table. David and Suzanne moved into this house when the twins were just a few monghs old so we had many stories to ell of events that occured in this house. We talked so long about the happy times in the house that Suzanne got tears in her eyes. But now the house is almost empty except for all the furniture. When all the furniture has gone, David and Suzanne will be moving on too for their sojourne in the tiny house. They are both looking forward to the next stage of their life. And so am I. Here I go.

No comments: