Thursday, October 22, 2020

October 22, 2020. Madison, Mississippi. Errands.

On Tuesday, Kashina and I ran errands. I am always surprised how many errands I must run each week but we both decided that Tuesday was the day. But first I must shower and have breakfast, which Kashina makes for me. And I always drink a cup of tea. Then we started out. Fortunately, Kashina is a good driver which I appreciate. First we went to the bank to deposit cheques. I received several cheques from the insurance company, a rebate for not driving so many miles during the virus. I have no idea why I have several separate cheques, all relatively small. I have only 2 cars so why so many cheques? I have no idea. The four drive in windows were full so we were forced to get in line. I feel sure it would have been faster to go inside but I am staying away from people. So we waited. Next we went to a new framer. I had used an excellent framer in downtown Jackson but Kashina found a little place in Ridgeland, close to home. I did not remember the street but the GPS took us right to the door, using roads that neither of us knew about. In 2019, a guest sent me a thank you note, hand made, using beach stones and one stem. It is charming so I brought it home to get framed. At first I intended to get it framed in Liverpool but there are no framers left in town. Now I will give it away here in Mississippi. The stones are white with one green stone in the center. It will be ready in a week. Our last stop was the drug store. When I was in Texas I got a recurrance of what I thought was a plantar wort. Suzanne bought stuff for me and tended to my foot so it no longer hurt. But when I was here I went to the dermatologist and she gave me a list of stuff to look after my foot. So Kashina went into the drug srore and found stuff for me. By then our morning was done so we came home. My errands were complete for this week.

No comments: