Friday, October 9, 2020

October 9, 2020. San Antonio, Texas. My Days in Texas.

My day begins when I hear David and Suzanne going to work. I listen and luxuriate that I am able to stay in bed. After they leave juat around 7:00, I get up to visit the bathroom, then retrteat to my bed and fall asleep. And I feel fortunate. I get out of bed around 9:00 and after medications, I prepare breakfast of coffee, nuts, dark chocolate and three types of fruit. While I eat sitting in the living room I read e mails. Every hour I get up to walk around the house. Sometime around 12:30, David comes home for lunch. While he eats sitting in his chair in the living room, we talk. After David returns to work, I dive into Suzanne's fridge, which is full of goodies. I will miss that fridge when I return to my own Mississippi fridge. Next I read until time to put up my feet for an hour. I alternate reading and walking in the house until David comes home when we talk in the living room, unless there is a baseball game on when we watch in the TV room. If David has errands I accompany him just to go for the ride. Today he returned two items for the TV and the internet plus we dropped off his cheques at the bank from work. Finally we went to the tiny house so he could install a type of booster for internet. And we took 2 chairs. Finally, after Suzanne comes home, we eat dinner while watching baseball games. Tonight we ate smoked salmon and salad which was a perfect meal. And I ate ice cream for dessert. My days in Texas are not fancy but they are very pleasant. David goes out of his way to come home earlier than normal and he always takes me along with hie errands. Tomorrow I will again visit the storage units and I will go with them to take stuff to the tiny house. I am not much help but I can cheer. Tomorrow I will spend my last day this trip with David and Suzanne and I will enjoy every minute. They are good company.

No comments: