Tuesday, May 10, 2022

May 10, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. The Mississippi Sports and Orthopedic Clinic.

Yesterday I was discharged from the Mississippi Sports Clinic. My Achilles tendon is still swolen but does not hurt when you touch it. But I can still feel it when I walk. The same young doctor lady checked me and told me that a recoverey from that tendon takes a long time. So I am supposed to have patience. I am not to keep the heel lift in my shoe, which I have not been doing so all is well. But she gave me an interesting piece of advice. I am to watch excessive walking. I did not question her but what ever does that mean. I can not stop walking so I just said nothing. And thanked her for her help. If my achilles still hurts when I return in mid October, I am supposed to return to have a second look. It certainly is not perfect. I can still feel it hurt every so often. I should have no feeling in my tendon. And I do. The Mississippi Clinic is wonderful. I never have to wait. The staff is pleasant and well trained. The whole place is amazing. I have been impressed. Christina agrees. Molly is now taking her phsical therapy at their Madison office. And they have used all three offices with her treatment and surgery. Hats off to the Mississippi Sports Clinic. I have been pleased with their care for me.

No comments: