Monday, May 2, 2022

May 2, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. The Stanley Cup.

The playoffs begin tonight. I am predicting what teams will not advance beyone the first round. And I will predict the winner of the Stanley Cup. In the past, I am often wrong but I do it anway. Fortunately, I never gamble so I have no money on the line, which is a good thing. Even thought Toronto has a skilled team, I think that once again they will not get out of the first round. Tampa Bay is too motivated, And the pressure is on Toronto to win. Washinton also will not advance especially if their big star is still injured. Also I predict that Boston will lose in the first round. And even thought the team is skilled, The Edmonton Oilers will not advance. History is not on their side and I think they will play tight. I think that Pittsburgh will not get out of the first round either even though they have players who have experience in the playoffs. And St. Louis Blues will also go home after the first round, even though I like their uniforms. Many experts are not of my own opinion. But I will stick with my losers. And I predict that the Florida Panthers will win the Stanley Cup. The first round is always the most fun. So here we go.

No comments: