Monday, May 30, 2022

May 30, 2022. Lake Erie. Cabin 327.

My singe cabin was just fine. It was pleasant and well appointed. And it had the right price. When Gill takes a cruise on the unard, she stays in her own cabin, butshe pays double the price. Both DavidandI had a single cabin each. And our cabns were fine. But cabin 327 is better. The hotel managr took pity on the both of us and moved me to 327 which is right next door to David in 329. That means that we can visit on the balcony and eat our meals on the good sized table on my double balcony. Bigger is better in this instance. So life is better now. In addition, my new cabin is much bigger. i can actually walk on the four walls of the cabin and not just up and back as I had been doing in my 321. In my single cabin I had two chairs. Here in 327 I have two chairs but one is bgger and more comfortable. The desk is bigger. And there are more drawers. The bathrooms are identicle as are the closets. And of course, the ged is big. Aod I am enjoying the luxury of space. I have always enjoyed large spaces, but never more than now. Cabin 327 feels as if I am living in a mansion.

No comments: