Wednesday, May 11, 2022

May 11, 2022. Madison, Mississippi, Moving On.

The temperture in Jackson today is 91 degrees F. Tomorrow it will be the same. My timing is impecable. I am heading north. Tomorrow I will fly on Southwest to Portland, Maine. On Friday I will visit my old friend Sharon Berry, who I last saw in 1961. Ken and I worked at the camp just outside Sharon, Mass. Sharon worked there too and we had a great time. We have kept in touch and I will see her after all those years. On Saturday I board a cruise ship, The Pearl Mist. We will cruise up the St. Lawrence River to Toronto, then continue around the Georgian Bay and the Great Lakes. Finally, on June 10 I fly to Halifax. And Mr. G. will drive me home to Gull Bay. Today I have been finishing up last minute tasks. Kashina let me down this week so I was on my own. Today I did laundry, took out the trash, ran the dishwasher and put the last items in my carry on case. The larger one is at the front door. I was thinking that I could do without a helper, now that Chris is willing to drive me. But after today, I will keep Kashina. Christina finished my Arrive Canada form so I am all set tomorrow. Chris will pick me up to drive me to the airportat 7:00. I will be ready!!.

No comments: