Wednesday, May 25, 2022

May 24, 2022. Quebec City, QC. Excursion.

Everyone enjoyed their excursions in Quebec City. Of course, there is lots to like in Quebec City. Ever since we left the Maritimes in Nova Scotia, David has taken the excursions, sometimes two a day. Yesterday after the afternnon trip, he stopped by to give me an update and told me all the sights and sounds. Too many people on the bus for me to attend. But David has enjoyed the information and also getting to know more and more people. He did comment that there were several anti English digs, which he ignored. He also thought that perhaps he was too sensitive to the derogatory comments. And once again, the internet would not work as we cruised to Montreal. I must get a bit amarter and use the internet during the daytime, when we are docked in town. But I thought that as were are always in sight of land, the intenet would work fine. But I was wrong. So here we go.

No comments: