Sunday, May 1, 2022

May 1, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Painting/Television.

Last Thursday I was invited for lunch. My friend Susan held a ladies luncheon party in her new condominium. She and her husband sold their large house and moved into a condo, which is charming and spacious. But it has few rooms. It has a living room, dining room a kitchen, one full bath and another powder room plus a small den they use as a library. Being nosy, I wondered if they watched television in their bedroom as there was no TV in the living room and the little den is small. Eventually I asked. Susan picked up the remote and turned on the television, while we were sitting in the living room. On the wall was a painting with a frame, opposite the couch. And like magic, the painting on the wall became the television. I was amazed. Susan and Bill own wonderful art which is beautifically hung on their walls. The painting on the wall fit right in. I would have never guessed that the painting on the wall would become the television. I had never seen or heard about this system. No longer do you need to watch a black screen in the family room or living room. You can have a painting hung on the wall. Then turn on the painting which becomes the television. I loved it.

No comments: