Wednesday, May 4, 2022

May 4, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Oops.

My list of potential teams was incomplete. What was I thinking? I forgot totally about the Nashville Predators. I feel sure they will not survive the first round. They barely got into the playoffs. The team this year was disappointing. Sometimes they played well and other times they were awful so I almost never watched them play. And the Dallas Stars will not get out of the first round, I feel sure. But we will see. And I did not give the team who the Florida Panthers will beat for the Stanley Cup. My choice to get into the final is the Calgary Flames. Theyare a group of tough players so I think they will get deep into the playoffs. Other commentators are picking other teams, so we will see. Already games have been surprising. No one expected that the Caps would beat Florida in game one. That is why the games are played. On paper, the results are obvious. But when the games begin, anything can happen, and that is why the playoffs are so much fun. If you like watching hockey, you are in hockey heaven. I am having a blast.

No comments: