Thursday, May 12, 2022

May 12, 2022. Portland Maine. Travel complete.

i am here in my room in Portland. Moving into a new place is extremely difficult for me. I strugfle with finding things in the room. My hotel room is pleasant and cosy but I can not find plugs. And the lighting is never good enough for me. But i am here. Ane i ordered pizza and a salad for dinner so i am well fed. and i have put things in its place to function tonight and tomorrow. The first evening of travel is probably why people do not trave. But I know that tomorrow will be better. All the plans went well today. i was well looked after. After we waited at gate B4 for an hour, the gate was changed to gate A10. I still had my wheel chair so I started pushing the chair, using it as a walker. A man stopped me and asked if hecould push me. So i accepted his offer. It was actually a long way. It turned outrhat he coached lacross for a living so we had a good conversation avout lacrosse. i was unable to onnect to the Internet so Iam using my ipad. Tomoreow I will not be tired so I will tryagain. But Iam here in Portland. Tomorrow i meet friend Aharon. And Davidwill arrive tomorrow evening to. Saturdaywe board the cruise ship. My summer has begun.

No comments: