Sunday, May 29, 2022

May 29, 2022. Going from Lake Ontario to Lake Erie. Locks.

Our afternnon and evening has been delightful. i was moved to a big cabin adjacent to David so we sat outside on my balcony and watched the locks. Ao far a total of 5 to get us up the Niagara Falls. Very interesting. We watched us lift the bridges to allow the ahip to pass. We watched the traffic waiting. Certainly a fascinating eveninf. And our situation has improved too with the ability to have conversations that were more than on the phone. And of course my cabin is big which is nice. A young man brought all my atuff from my old cabin to the new. It took me 5 minutes to set it up. Our dinner on the balcony was supurb. we sat at my balcony outside at my table and enjoyed the scenery. Now we are set. Things are looking up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Welland Canal and it’s locks are very close to where I live in Fonthill. We will go every once in a while to watch the ships being moved between the lakes. If I’d known when you we’re going through I’d have come and waved to you! 😊. Bev