Monday, June 13, 2022

June 13, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Progress.

 Today I made progress.  This afternoon, Joey, the computer man came to fix my internet speed.  And he fixed the printer.  Evidently, when Jackie was moving the desk on Saturday, she managed to change the speed.  And this morning the printer just growled.  But I called him this morning and by 3:30 he arrived and solved both problems.  Whew.

And tomorrow, Anna will complete the registration for my truck.  I have no idea how I omitted to register the truck last summer.  I had done it in 2019 but Steven, the man who looks after the truck, noticed that my stickers were not current.  But I could find no insurance information, nor could I register the truck on line.  I was stuck.  But this morning the insurance company sent me a temporary card.  Now we were able to drive to Bridgewater to complete the task.  The line was long so Anna and I agreed that she would complete the task tomorrow.  Whew.

For lunch we ate at the Swiss Chalet.  Ken and I always ate once a season at the Swiss Chalet, for nostalgia.  When we were young, we often ate there in Toronto because we could afford it.  Today was my day to take my hats off to the Swiss Chalet.  And today Anna did the laundry and put away the dishes.  And we had fun.  The lawn was also cut today.  So my life is looking better tonight.

No comments: