Wednesday, June 22, 2022

June 22, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Oops.

 Today I filtered my urine.  This is true.  This is another aspect of getting old.  I have been chuckling all day.

This morning I was feeling lazy so instead of dressing properly I just put on a robe.  And I went downstairs.  The only other piece of clothing i put on was a pair of underpants.  After my normal breakfast of tea, toast and fruit, I decided to get some exercise but first I went to the bathroom.  Getting my long robe up to my waist was not easy with my balance but I managed and I sat on the toilet.  It was not until I was ready to get up that my fingers did feel right against my skin.  It turned out that I forgot to pull down my panties.  I had filtered my urine.  And I laughed about the indignity of getting old.

After I removed my wet underwear and put them in the washing machine to be dealt with later, I determined to tell no one about my stupidity.  But I changed my mind.  This story is too good to keep to myself.  So here it is.  I actually filtered my urine.

No comments: