Tuesday, August 16, 2022

August 16, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Breakfast in my Bedroom.

 Anna brings breakfast in my bedroom.   We have decided that I should shower on the days she is working.  If I shower when she first arrives at 9:00, breakfast gets late.  So she suggested that she bring breakfast upstairs to me immediately upon her arrival.  Then I shower right after breakfast.  I drink my tea and eat breakfast sitting in my comfortable reading chair while Anna sits in the wing chair just by the window.  We eat breakfast together.  And we have a good time too.  

This is a first for me.  I have never eaten breakfast in bed but I must say I am enjoying eating my breakfast in my lovely bedroom.  Anna does not seem to mind lugging our breakfast upstairs and it saves me climbing up and down the stairs too often.  The grab bars in my shower are not good so having Anna close is a good idea.  And while I am showering, she actually scrubs my back which is a delight.  So add it all together, I have two new pleasures for me.  Twice a week I eat breakfast in my bedroom and twice a week I get my back scrubbed.  Pretty nice.

No comments: