Saturday, August 20, 2022

August 20, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. To Soak or Not to Soak.

 When my foot first looked  nasty, we soaked my feet twice a day in Epson Salts.  After soaking for 20 minutes, we applied peroxide followed by essential oils and lastly, the antibiotic cream.  If Anna was not here, friends Sue and Steve came twice a day to do the duty.  When Pat and Mal were here we switched to once a day.  But now Sue and Steve are coming once a day at noon.  On Monday, Anna and I will evaluate to determine whether or not to  continue to soak.  And for how often each week.

I really need Ken for his advice.  Or maybe I must again bother nephew Norm.  My foot is much better but it is still pink around the wound.  And it still hurts.  Getting a doctor to look at my foot in Liverpool is impossible.  But I do not wish to bother my friends Sue and Steve any longer than necessary.  Anna is here twice a week and Jacky my cleaning lady is here once a week so perhaps three times a week would be fine.  But I certainly do not wish to get my foot infected.  So what to do?  On Monday we will make a decision on inadequate information.  But we will make a decision!!

No comments: