Saturday, August 6, 2022

August 6, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. An Auspicious Day.

Today is a special day.  My grandniece Katie and husband Brock had a baby girl at 4:20 this morning.  My Wonderful Wendy is now a grandmother and my brother and sister in law now have 6 great grandchildren.  We in Nova Scotia celebrated the birth of a new family member who has joined our wonderful family.  

August 6 is also the birthdate of my Grandmother Houghton.  And on the same date Grandpa and grandma Houghton were married.  Also my parents were married on the same day.  So August 6 is a truly auspicious date, really more important for the family than with Katey and Brock are aware.  The most important aspect of the date is that a new generation of the family has been born thus continuing the lineage.  We have much to celebrate.   

No comments: