Saturday, April 22, 2023

April 21, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. I Forgot.

 I totally forgot about writing my blog last night.  In the past, I have forgotten until the middle of the night.  But I have never forgotten totally.  I did not remember until today when Wonderful Wendy texted me to ask about my blog.  Amazing.

But I have been busy.  David and Suzanne arrived at my hone at 10:40am.  We have been talking ever since.  And we have been having a wonderful time.  Last evening we went out do dinner with Christina, Mary Frances and Molly.  We ate at Ely's Bistro, a steak house fairly close to home and we ate delicious food.  We had a festive event.  It was fun and everyone enjoyed themselves and we ate a lovely meal.

But I forgot my other responsibilities.  I will do better tonight.  

No comments: