Wednesday, April 26, 2023

April 26, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. My Soap Dispenser.

Last evening, just after I went to bed at 10:30, my soap dispenser went crazy.  Ken bought 2 automatic soap dispensers several years ago when he was unable to us both hands to use the bottle of soap.  They are handsome, made of stainless steel and they work like a charm.  You put your hand under the spout and the soap comes into your hand.  

My house is quiet so I could hear the sound from the bathroom.  After a few minutes, I figured out that my soap dispenser was spewing out soap.  One after the other I could hear the sound.  By the time I went into the bathroom, there was soap all over the counter.  The new cleaning lady had moved the dispenser so I thought that the soap was being activated by a night light.  But when I moved it, after cleaning up the soap, it started again.  So I finally set the dispenser in the sink, so at least the soap would go into the sink and not all over the tile.  And I went to sleep.

This morning, Portia filled the dispenser.  Of course all the soap had been empties last night.  The dispenser has worked properly all day.  I have no idea what happened with the automatic dispenser.  But clearly, it went crazy.  

No comments: