Saturday, April 8, 2023

April 8, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. A Productive Morning.

First we took the car to the Subaru dealership to have an oil change.  Also one of the safety feature was not working, one that tells you if you move out of your land.  When the windshield was replaced, the company omitted to fix that.  I had a 9:00 appointment and they were ready for me.  It took almost an hour and they did not charge me.  The safety feather needed only to be turned on.  So all was well.

Next we went to the bank to have funds wired to Mexico.  The young lady who helped us was pleasant and efficient, a good combination.  The instructions given to me seemed complicated so I thought it would be difficult.  But it got done in half an hour.  Now my end of the transfer of ownership to Wendy from me is over.

Next we sent the receipts for the wire transfer to Paul in Mexico.  We did that at PacMail, my favorite man for mailing packages.  Portia has been urging me to have my car washed so next we went to a car wash place close to home.  We emerged with a stinging car, which pleased Portia.

Finally, to celebrate, we ate lunch at the Waffle House.  I ate a breakfast bowl, which is made of scrambled eggs, ground sausage and cheese.  I have enjoyed the bowl in the past but I always ate it with hashed brown potatoes plus a waffle but as I do not eat carbohydrate, I ate just the bowl, which was delicious.

Portia and I had a productive morning which pleases us both.  And we were home with just enough time for Portia to prepare a salad for me for supper..  Some days you just get lucky.

No comments: