Friday, January 13, 2017

January 13, 2017. Paradise Village, Mexico. The Pool.

What a sight.  With Katy pushing from behind and Brock pulling from in front, we finally hauled me out of our pool.  I thought for a while that we were going to need a crane.

Our Villa at Paradise Village is big and beautiful.  And it comes with a small swimming pool in our back yard over looking the marina.  The water is kept warm so is pleasant to enter and easy to stay for a long time.   I entered the pool at 5:30 by myself.  As I usually do, I did my exercises in the deep end.  I did a lot of them.  Then Katy and Brock joined me, followed by Ken B.  We watched the birds and we talked.  My Ken joined us from the patio, with me swimming around the whole time.

Finally, it was time to get out and change for dinner.  I managed to get up two steps but I could not make the last big one.  My legs just refused to work.  But with the two young ones helping, I was able to get up the last step, finally.  It was quite a sight.  Ken thinks it might be time for me to lose weight. We will see.

No comments: