Friday, January 27, 2017

January 27, 2017. Playa Royale, Mexico. Another March.

Today was the 40th March for Life in Washington, D.C.  These folks were marching for a purpose.  The speakers were impressive.  No one used foul  language such you heard in last Saturday's march.  These folks today were walking to oppose abortions.

The idea that birth begins at conception is obvious.   In my mind, when you have an abortion you are killing a human life, so I have never accepted abortion as a type of birth control.  I also believe in personal responsibility for your actions.   Years ago, I would get verbally abused when I mentioned abortion.  Now more that 60% of Americans do not approve of abortions so I can discuss abortions without  getting yelled at,  except for the liberal left.  They still say that a woman can have an abortion right until delivery.

The same people who declare that capital punishment should be illegal will turn around in the next sentence and promote abortions, thus killing all the babies. Clearly, the fetus has no rights, only the mother.  My hats are off for all the people who walked for life.   Their movement is growing.

No comments: