Tuesday, April 23, 2019

April 23, 2019. Madison, Mississippi. Christina's Birthday.

Today is Christina's 50th birthday. She does not look a day over 30. She has been celebrating her birthday for quite a while. Linda, Christinas mother, gave her a trip to Disney World along with the three girls. They looked at the cAlendar carefully and decided that the time before Christmas would be the best time so they went right after Ken died. And they had a wonderful time. So Christina has been celebrating her 50th birthday ever since. Sunday was more her birthday celebration than an Easter dinner. Linda on Sunday gave Christina a shirt with bug repellent already in the shirt. She will wear it in Maine. This morning Linda took over donuts and coffee to Christina and tonight Christina, Molly and Linda will go out for dinner. I can not think what to give Christina for her birthday so I have nothing to give her. The only thing I did was to talk to her on the phone to wish her happy birthday. Ken always gave me many ideas for gifts. Now I have no ideas,. The same is true for Kate. She is graduating from College next month and I have not a clue as to what to give her. This is when I need Ken with his hundreds of ideas. So far we have not celebrated Andrew's birthday which is on April 26. Too soon I think. Eventually I think we will. But for now, I appreciate everything Christina does for me. I call her Clever Christina and for good reasons. In addition she is kind and helpful. I am fortunate to have such a wonderful daughter in law. Now I need to find a suitable gift.

No comments: