Sunday, April 7, 2019

April 7, 2019. Madison, Mississippi. A Nervous Breakdown.

"W#hat part of of the democratic system do you not understand?" I said those words and still do not quite understand. I understand they were stunned when their candidate lost the election even though all the polls told them she would win. But the response of the far left to the election of Donald Trump seemed beyond the pale to me. In America, an election is held, and the elected person takes office. No fuss. No muss. But not this year. The far left had a nervous breakdown. Ever since, they have been trying to unseat the newly elected president, as if all the people who voted for him did not matter. My response to my friend who spoke to me in her outrage was to remind her to get over it. This is how Democracy works. But the interesting thing to me is that they are not gotten over it. Now I have hated presidents in the past and disliked everything that was being done in that administration. But I did not rant and rave my hostility. And I certainly did not attempt to remove the president. But the far left has not gotten over it. They are still trying to dig up dirt rather than trying to help governing the country. Even the people in government had a nervous breakdown, working hard to help the candidate they wanted to win and doing everything in their power to not have Mr. Trump elected. They lost their minds. They look foolish now. By law, these FBI staff work for the president who ever the president is at the time. In my opinion, some of those folks should go to jail. I have been watching these antics for two years and really thought that these people would get over their breakdown. But apparently not. Nothing done on infrastructure. Nothing done on immigration. all because of hatred.

No comments: