Friday, January 17, 2020

January 17, 2020. Playa Royale, Mexico. Another excursion.

We have taken this same excursion many times, but it always brings pleasure. We three left at 11:15 to walk to the hotel/timeshare. Today was the first time I had walked all the way. As a sign of increased security, the gate keeper at Paradise Village asked to see my membership card. This was a first. At the hotel, I changed dollars for pesos. We walked to the end of the resort and ate lunch at my favorite spot overlooking the water adjacent to the beach. We all ordered tortilla soup plus a salad. Delicious. Our walk home took us along the marina where we always see many iguanas. We were not disappointed. We stopped into the Plaza so I could make a dental appointment to clean my teeth and to pick up a few groceries. Then we walked home. I had no problem walking there and back and we enjoyed our journey which was successful. Once at home, Wendy and Ken headed to the beach while I put my legs up and took a nap. Old age has its own rewards.

No comments: