Monday, January 27, 2020

January 27, 2020. Playa Royale, Mexico. Mexican Breakfast.

I started off my morning by drinking a cup of good strong coffee, made by Wendy. I was sitting on the balcony. Soon, Wendy brought me breakfast which I called my Mexican breakfast. I know I could eat this same breakfast any where in the world but sitting on the balcony overlooking the Pacific made me feel as if it was a Mexican breakfast. It was delicious. Half of my large plate held cut up papaya. It was perfectly ripe. I had a big mound. On the other half of my plate I had a piece of avocado toast. The bread was multi grain and tasty and the avocado was soft and ripe, which was perfect. And I had thick avocado over every part of the toast. I ate every bit of every piece on my plate. Wendy always brings me breakfast while I am sitting on the balcony. Sometimes she brings me toast and cheese and sometimes she brings peanut butter and banana on toast. Sometimes I get yogurt. I always get fruit too. So my breakfasts are always good. But today was extra special. And I loved every swallow.

No comments: