Saturday, January 4, 2020

January 4, 2020. Ancaster, Ontario. Moving On.

The view from the living room is beautiful. The trees and bushes are covered with fresh snow. It is the perfect amount of snow: just enough to make the scene magical but not enough to cause any stress. Today is my last day in Ancaster. My visit was everything I could ever wanted. Wendy suggested my visit when she was visiting in Mexico. The flight she took from Hamilton to Puerto Vallarta was cheaper than flying from Jackson to PV so she suggested I come for the Buckley Birthday celebration and stay for Christmas which I did. Now she and Ken will fly with me to PV on a direct flight from Hamilton. We start early, 7:00, so we must be at the airport at 5:00. This evening, Ken and Wendy will have dinner with us at Dave and Irene's home. I will stay overnight for a short night at Wendy's before taking the taxi tomorrow . Before the day is done, I will take Norm and Diane along with Dave and Irene out for lunch. I have learned the pleasure of dining with small groups. My sojourn is almost over. My clothes worked well. And I never did need boots. I have enjoyed myself here with friends and relatives. And I am appreciative being looked after by Irene. But now I am moving on to Mexico and 80 degrees. So here I go.

No comments: