Wednesday, March 10, 2021

March 10, 2021. Playa Royale. CuriositySteam.com

CuriosityStream is a new streaming system, developed by the same man who started the Discovery channel. CuriosityStream is one of the channels on the TV in Mexico. I only found it a month or so ago. The channel is wonderful. They carry nature shows, science topics, history information, and everything else you might be curious about. Since I discover how good they are, I switch back and forth to the hockey games. I have especilly been grateful with Curiosity Stream since PBS was raising money, which they are still doing. This evening during dinner I watched a beautiful hour on the Alps in winter. The photographs were beautiful and the dialogue was all about the survival of the animals and birds that survive the season. Now when I get home in Mississippi I will see if the CuriosityStream will be a channel on my system. And I will find out all abou their streaming operation. I do not know if the channel is on TV to encourage people to sign up to their streaming programs. I know nothing about them but I will soon find out. But here in Mexico I have certainly enjoyed watching their programs. I also do not know if the channel is brand new or if I just missed it when I was checking out the channels when I first arrived. No matter. I found it eventually and enjoyed the shows. A few nights ago I watched three fifteen minutes films on three different deep sea creatures all unknown to me. It was fascinating. Informative and quick. I certainly hope I can find CuriositySteam in Mississippi. That channel was a good find.

No comments: