Friday, March 5, 2021

March 5, 2021, Playa Royale, Mexico. My Stupidity.

I know better but somehow or another, the day got away from me and I drank my orange drink very late in the day, followed immediately by dinner. By the time I get to the computer it was after 11:00. Then of course I had to take my Ibrance plus crackers just before going to bed. I was very late getting to bed. And I went to bed with a full stomach which is never a good thing, especially after the large orange drink. The directions with the orange drink tells you not to drink it before or just after a meal, which of course is what I did. When I realized it was already 9:45, I should have just skipped drinking it but I did not do the sensible thing to do. I was stupid and I just proceeded with my routine. Once several years ago the same thing happened, with the same results. But I only recalled it after it was too late. Next I ate a very late regular dinner. I could have skipped dinner, it was so late. But no, I just proceeded with dinner. No wonder I had troubles. I do not suffer with acid reflux so do not keep Tums or any other acid reduction, but Wednesday I had an upset stomach all night. Ken always travels with stuff to help his stomach but he could not help. All night I considered my stupidity. Now I am sure to take my orange drink at 5:00 so I am well over it before dinner, which generally is 7:30 or 8:00. Once again, I got a taste of humble pie. But I will never again be so stupid.

No comments: