Thursday, March 11, 2021

March 11, 2021. Playa Royale, Mexico. Travel Day.

Today is the day I travel to Mississippi. My flight leaves Puerto Vallarta for Dallas at 2:30. After a few hours in Dallas I take the shorter flight to Jackson. Next I take a Lyft home. Christina will have left the lights on in the house so it will seem that I am being welcomed home, which of course I am. Coming home is always a great pleasure, even if it will be almost midnight. I always hope for all parts of a journey to go well but I fully expect problems. But no matter what, eventually I will get home. During my time on the way I will enjoy myself by watching the funny people. And I will observe all the hundreds of competent workers in action and hope the whole package makes up a well oiled machine. My stay at Playa has been very pleasant. I stayed safe and warm, which was the whole purpose of the visit. I return to a more normal Mississippi. So here I go.

No comments: