Sunday, March 7, 2021

March 7, 2021. Playa Royale, Mexico. Raising Money.

All this past week, PBS has been raising money. They put on specil shows which are supposed to keep you intereted enough for you to call and donate. My issue is that they kick off their regular shows, the ones that I enjoy such as Antiques Roadshow, Finding Your Roots and Nature. All this week I check at 7:00 to see my favorite shows, only to discover they are not being shown tonight. So I am irritated with them. Sometimes, the fund raising shows are excellent but this station is from souther Florida and all they showed all week were either reruns of My Music programs, such as Music fom the 50's or people trying to tell you how to run your life or your finances. I do not like to be preached at even when they may be teaching some new gospet of finance or fitness. Tomorrow evening I am hoping they will be done, so I can watch Antiques Roadshow. My fingers are crossed.

No comments: