Friday, March 19, 2021

March 19, 2021. Madison, Mississippi. Celebration.

Today we celebrated, Molly, Christina and me. We had two things to celebrate: the first was my new scan, which was better. The second was Spring Break. Molly was on Spring Beak all week, which pleased her. So we celebrated. Christina and Molly picked me up at 10:15 to go to an appointment with the VIP pedicure place. We have gone there together from the first time we moved here so they know us. If I get a pedicure by myself they always ask me why I was there without my family. So we are all well treated and have our procedures at the same time, all sitting like ducks in a row. Our next appointment was for lunch at a restaurant in the Renaissance. The last few times we wanted to have lunch, they were full. Then the next time they were not open. Christina had made us a reservation so we were assured to be able to have lunch. Sure enough. Even though we were a bit early, they graciously took us in. And we ate a wonderful lunch. We spent the whole lunch discussing the books we had read. And we talked about the books we had not read. As Molly is 13, there are lot of books she has not yet read. But she had read a surprising number of books she has read. So it was fun discullsing why we all read and how we select those books we do read. We three celebrated in style, as both things were worth celebrating. We were all in a festive spirit and we enjoyed ourselves together. So nice to be home in Mississippi spending time with my loving family.

No comments: