Saturday, April 10, 2021

April 10, 2021, Madison, Mississippi. My Easier Life.

The company Lyft made my life easier. Alana set up my phone after Ken died so I could push a few buttons and a Lyft driver picked me up to take me to my destination. I paid them plus the tip on my phone so I did not need to worry about cash. Then along came Forrest, my very own Lyft driver. Our system made my life even easier because I would contact him by phone the day before and he would appear at the proper time. Then I activated the request from Lyft which he would accept because he was already in my driveway. But he took a job so I was back to contacting Lyft whevever I had a need for a driver. That meant that I must give them the gate code plus directions in the subdivision as the GPS gives incorrect directions. So I missed Forrest. But no longer. Chris does the job for me. Chris drove for me twice before I found Forrest. I recalled our conversations and he remembered the house. I told him why I had not used anyone for over a year because of Forrest. He offered to replace Forrest. He drives full time for Lyft. He likes to be busy and he likes to plan his days so at the beginning of the week I give him a list of when I need a Lyft. He had medical issues so could not work but he did not wish to go on disability so he drives for Lyft. He is a pleasant fellow so I am delighted with his help. Now once again I have my very own Lyft driver. My life has once again become easier.

No comments: