Monday, April 12, 2021

April 12, 2021. Madison, Mississippi. Wholetones.

Sitting beside my bed on the side table sits a round blue box two inches high and four inches in diameter which is totally useless. I paid $99. for this little box. The box is pretty with bottons on the top which you push to turn on and off. Unfortunately, instead of putting me to sleep, it keeps me awake. The information about Wholetones came to me on my iPad. The description of the little box sounded promising. It is supposed to get you relaxed and allow you to sleep all night. So I ordered it but it took many weeks before it arrived so I thought it might be a scam. But just last week it arrived so Kashina set it up and taught me how to use it. The first night I used it I got the worst sleep I have ever had. But I tried again the second night to no awail. The music is soothing and I kept the volume low but once again, I did not sleep...until I turned it off. Kashina laughed when I told her how it was working. She said that she knew it was not going to work and she was right. I have wasted $99. I have figured out why too. I listen to music. I do not keep music playing all the time. So when the little box is turned on and I jump into bed to go to sleep, I listen to figure out what tune is being played. And I try to recall all the words of the songe. Yes the music is soothing and beautiful, but the task is to put me sleep and it fails. I just stay awake. I knew it was too good to be true butI fell for their propaganda. Ken would have known better than waste the $99. But not me. I think it is funny.

No comments: