Tuesday, April 20, 2021

April 20, 2021. Madison, Mississippi. The Wild Atlantic.

Last evening, the National Geographic channel showed The Wild Atlantic. People who say that television has no good shows have not seen The Wild Atlantic. It was wonderful. I always check that channel to see what is on even though I may not intending to watch TV. Last evening I watched an hour of Antiques Roadshow. Just before I was about to turn on the set, I took at look at the National Geographic channel. They were showing a fishing boat being tossed around during a storn in the north Atlantic so I watched a bit. And I got hooked. The first hour was the north Atlantic, something I know quite a lot about. It was fascinating. And then they moved to the south Atlantic, which was even more interesting because I know almost nothing about that part of the oceam. So I watched the whole second hour. There is a high mountain range all down the center of the Atlantic between Africa and South America. For the third hour they turned to the Caribbean which is also part of the Atlantic Ocean. But I turned it off. I will wait until they show it again. Enough television is enough. But I certainly enjoyed The Wild Atlantic. And I learned a lot too. I always like it when I am entertained at the same time as I learn something new. Now I must see the shows again. Nifty to stumble on these wonderful films. And all from my own little Tv room. I am indeed fortunate.

No comments: