Saturday, July 10, 2021

July 10, 2021. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Isolating.

When I entered into Nova Scotia, I was told by the official who accepted my doculents that being as I had all my vaccine shots, I did not need to isolate which surprised me. But the next morning I received a ecorded masage fro the Nova Scotia department of Health that I was required to isolate. And further more, I was required to check in every day throughout my isolation to report on my health. So I was confused. Mary Mac. gave me a hot line which I called and was told that the lady official gave me incorrect information. The rule for isolation for 14 days was in force when I arrived into Canada. Therefore I must isolate for the 14 days, which I am doing. He told me that if I had returned to Canada on July 6, I would have had no need for isolate. I knew that Gill was returning on July 6 so when I spoke to her on July 7 I reminded her that she did not need to isolate. But she received the same recording so she was confused. I gave her the phone number and he told her the same information. She did not need to isolate. Gill was upset because the recording comes every day with all kinds of penalties for non compliance. He told her to ignore the messages both on the phone and on her e mails. "It will take them 7 to 10 days for them to turn off the autoatic messages," said he. In other words, during this time of change, the right hand does not know what the other hand is doing. Gill is not pleased. For me, I am happy to isolate in my lovely home by the sea. And next Wednesday, I get out of jail free.

No comments: