Friday, July 2, 2021

July 2, 2021. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Canada. I did it.

Getting to Nova Scotia was easy because I had all the paper work. My flight was an hour late leaving Toronto due to a bad storm. Just as we were all loaded and the last of the bags were being put in the plane, a severe thunder and lightning storm descended. So we waited. But that was the last fireworks we saw. I breezed through the officials when we arived because I had ben pre-approved. All I needed to do was to show my approval on my phone to the official and I was through with all the paper work. Of course I travelled the whole way with my Candian passport. I would have not been allowed into Canada without it. Now I am home in my lovely house by the shore but at the moment all I can hear is the fog horn, which is indeed welcoming. It wasn't easy but I am here!! Nifty.

No comments: