Tuesday, July 27, 2021

July 27, 2021. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Wonderful Wendy.

I was so pleased when Wonderful Wendy texted me to say that she and Ken were taking a car trip which will end up at Wentern Head with me. I was delighted. I had invited them earlier in the summer when I realized that friend Ken had never seen my Gull Bay home. But they spend all summer at the cottage in Muskoka so are reluctant to leave their beautiful spot. By the time the cottage is closed for the season, I have left for the south. But they surprised me by decideing to take a car trip during the summer. Now that the borders between the provinces have opened, they decided to take a trip. Wendy and Ken have visited with me in Mexico for several winters. We always have a good time. And they visited me in Mississippi one Spring. Actually it was still winter in Ontario. In Mississippi it was already Spring. Now they are coming to Nova Scotia but on the way they will see Quebec City, which is well worth a visit. They will stay in the Guest House. And I will enjoy their company. My cup runneth over.

No comments: