Thursday, January 13, 2022

January 13, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. The Plan for Tomorrow.

We have a plan. I need to change dollars to pesos so we three will take the shutle to the main building of the time share/hotel to complete my business. You must take your passport so I must be sure to take it from the safe. Then we will walk along to the end of the complex and have lunch. It is a favorite place for lunch so I am looking forward to seeing the place. And I hope the food is still good. I am already anticipating that I will order a fancy salad and tortilla soup, which in the past has been wonderful. And we have a reservation for lunch. We expected to do the same drill on Monday, but the officials are much stricker about access. We walked to the hotel and at the gate, the guard refused us access to go for lunch because we had not made a reservation. Evidently, the restaurant is only allowed to serve a specific number or diners and in order to control their numbers, you must make a reservation a day ahead, which I did. We were told by the front desk people at Playa Royale that you can gain access on the shuttle in order to get pesos. Then we could have just wandered along for lunch and no one would say a word. But tomorrow, we are legal and I will be interested what happens in the shuttle. The government has recently changed the ruls so the hotel must comply. We are not keen to get into the crowds of people at Paradise Village but we are doing it anyway. We will have masks at the ready. Wendy and Ken will visit their palapa in the morning. Then we will take the 12:30 shuttle. After I have pesos and we have had lunch, I feel sure we will walk back to Playa Royale. I am looking forward to our outing.

No comments: