Tuesday, January 4, 2022

January 4, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. Helpers.

I am getting spoiled. My helpers in Mississippi and Nova Scotia work 16 hours a week. Both Anna and Kashina are excellent workers and they help me a lot, which I appreciate. But here in Mexico, Wendy and Ken are with me every day so they look after my every needs, every day. And I am beginning to like it. Today is a perfect example. Wendy prepared my breakfast of avacado toast and coffee. I just got up and went to the balcony when Wendy brought my food. She had already put a bit of our laundry in the washing machine and before she went to their palapa, she put the clothes in the dryer. I stayed home to read. Next, Ken and Wendy went across the street to the Farmers Market. When they returned at noon, Wendy fixed me a sandwich of fresh rolls with ham and lettuce along with a half a dozen slices of cucumbers. In between, she put all my clothes away in the drawers and closet. Then they went back to the beach and their palapa. After my nap, I walked down to visit my friend Rosa, who now has pure white hair. Eventually, we three ended up watching the sunset. Ken prepared our sunset food of avacado dip and chips which was delicious. The sunset and the food were both spectacular. Next Ken cooked dinner which we ate on the balcony in the dark. Wendy cleaned up the kitchen while I stay out of the kitchen. I never even open the fridge. After dinner, I walked on the balcony, accompanied by Wendy. So you can see that I am being thoroughly spoiled. And I am enjoying every minute.

No comments: