Saturday, January 29, 2022

January 29, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. More Planning.

Other than organizing my winter in Mexico, I have no other plans for 2023. I plan as usual to spend the summer in Nova Scotia but other than Mexico and Nova Scotia, I had done nothing to organize other excursions. This Spring I will not spend time in Texas because I am taking the cruise of the St.Lawrence River and the great lakes, beginning May 14, so I would like to spend May and part of June in Texas with David and Suzanne at the lake. That leaves me with the autumn of 2023. This evening while sitting on the balcony eating sunset food, I posed my question to the rest of us. And we came up with some ideas. I have never travelled down the Atlantic by boat. Ken and I have driven along the coast but we have never seen the land from the sea, so I posed it to the group. Wendy immediately found a cruise that starts in Halifax and ends in Fort Lauderdale. I will check it out tomorrow. I also need to know where the ship will go next. The cruise is for 12 days. And she found another cruise beginning in Quebec City and ends in Peru. 40 nights and 41 days in a small ship sounds perfect but I do not wish to begin in Quebec City. The good part is that I will have options if I select a cruise in the Fall of 2023. First I must gather information. Then I will ask if friend David is interested in taking another cruise. He is accompanying me on the cruise in 2022. I think I can manage to take a cruise on my own but it will be easier for me with his company and his help. All five of us agreed that taking a cruise is the easiest way to take an excursion so I will explore my options for the Autumn of 2023. It is great fun trying to figure out opportunities for travel. Next I must make a plan.

No comments: