Saturday, January 8, 2022

January 8, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. Meal Time.

I am the most fortunate person in the world. I never step foot in the kitchen but every day, three meals a day, I enjoy eating delicious food. We eat on the balcony so after we nibble on sunset food, I sit on the balcony and talk with Wendy while Ken always prepares dinner. This evening we ate a Mexican dish. He sauteed peppers and onions and browned and cooked ground pork. After seasoning them both, he served the mixture on tortillas which we rolled up and ate. Last evening he cooked chicken on our new grill, which has been on our balcony since we arrived. Along with the chicken, we ate a salad, made by Wendy, and fresh bread. Our dinners are excellent. First thing in the morning, I come to the balcony where Wendy is reading. Immidiately, Wendy brings me coffee. While I am sipping my coffee, we discuss breakfast. This morning, Wendy cooked bacon so I ate toast and bacon along with fresh pinapple. By the time I am up, both Ken and Wendy have finished their breakfast but they talk to me while I enjoy my breakfast. Yesterday for breakfast I ate avacado toast on really good Mexican bread. The day before Wendy prepared toast and peanut butter with bananas on the top. Every breakfast is different and every breakfast is good. After breakfast, Ken and Wendy head down to their palapa, which Wendy had reserved the day before. I stay in the condo and read but by 1:00 Wendy and Ken come up for lunch and Wendy prepares something interesting for our lunch. Today we ate good bread filled with cheese, avacado and tomatoe. Delicious. Yesterday we ate two small tortillas with sheese and tomato perched on the top. Again we eat on the balcondy overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our meals are the hit of the day and I especially appreciate both Wendy and Ken supplying with my meals. Things do not get much better than that.

No comments: