Thursday, January 27, 2022

January 27, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. Porto Bello.

The Porto Ballo restaurant has always been our favorite. Ken and I have dined there many times, but usually for lunch. This evening we five happy souls had dinner at Porto Bello. It did not disappoint. To get there we took a taxi, all five of us in a big van. And we were seated right along the railing so we could see the iguanas in the trees on the opposite side of the canal. The evening was lovely so we were happy to be outdoors. One thing was different tonight. Normally the number of patrons were small but tonight the place was almost full when we arrived at 6:30. And by the time we left there were diners eating inside too. Tonight we were celebrating. Alana had been accepted to work on the ICU floor at her hospital. Yesterday she had an interview. Today she was offered a position, which she accepted. So we celebrated in her absence. Our food was delicious. We all ate a three course meal which included a dessert. I had ordered veal but when the food arrived it was a steak. I never order beef in Mexico but I decided to keep the steak which turned out to be tender and tasty. I brough half home with me. Next time I dine at Porto Bello I will order veal. But we all five enjoyed our dinner. And a quick van ride back brought us home. We will definately eat at the Porto Bello again before we leave at the end of February. It is a good restaurant.

No comments: