Friday, January 28, 2022

January 28, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. Planning.

Today I have organize for next winter in Nuevo Vallarta. Today was an extension of what I have already done. Months ago, I booked a Villa in Paradise Village. Several years ago, I booked a Villa and Wendy and Ken joined me along with Katey and Brock and Alana. The unit is big and beautiful and has it own small swimming pool. We enjoyed staying in the Villa so I have booked it again, this time from December 18 to the 30th. I am hoping that Wendy and Ken along with Katey and Brock and Alana and Nick will join me. Next I booked a two bedroom unit in Paradise Village, this ending on January 7, 2023. Wendy and Ken will stay with me. Early in January I was able to book my unit in Playa Royale, from Jan.7 to the 28th. And today I requested the space for February but someone got there first so I was not able to book my space. But next door is an all inclusive resort called the Hard Rock Resort. Ken and I have membership there and I knew I still owned free weeks so I contacted them. Ken and I have stayed there several times and once several years ago, Wendy and Ken stayed there with Ken and me. The service and the food is supurb. I booked three rooms for two weeks at the Hard Rock Resort, from Jan.28 to February 11, 2023. We could get no Presidential Suite but we will have three separate rooms, which includes all the food and beverages, along with the wonderful service. And I used my free weeks. Kenny and Anne will be sailing down the Mexican coast and will join us at Playa Royale on Jan.7 and move next door with us to the Hard Rock Resort. They will have a good rest before heading to the south seas. For me, on February 11, I will request the use of Playa Royale for the next 4 weeks. Bit by bit, my winter next yesr is shaping up. We are all pleased. But I have one more piece of the puzzle. I have faith.

No comments: