Saturday, January 22, 2022

January 22, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. My Day.

Here in Nuevo Vallarta I am lazy. I am keen to avoid getting an infection so I stay away from groups of people. In the morning, I eat breakfast on the balcony with all five of us. Ken B. is the first one to leave and he heads down to their palapa, the one that Wendy ordered the day before. Next Kenny and Anne leave for their boat. Anne has been working hard all week to make a repair to their dinghy, that required sewing. And Kenny has been working on various and sundry tasks. Today he spent all afternoon in a closet on the boat with electrical issues. Finally, Wendy heads down to their palapa while I stay in the condo. Immeditely wnen alone,I go to my i Pad and check my e mails. And I respond. Then I read. Later in the morning I clean up and dress. And I walk a couple of laps on the balcony before lunch. I also talk on the phone in the morning too. By 12:30, Wendy and Ken come up from the beach and Kenny and Anne come back from their boat. Today, Anne prepared tostodoes which were delicious. Wendy normally prepares lunch for us all. They all return to their repective tasks while I stay home. Next I take a nap. I try to give my legs a break for about an hour. I actually I have no idea if my legs are better when I put my legs up every afternnon but I do it anyway. If I want to visit Rosa at the pool this is when I go. If I am staying home, I read either my magazines or my book. And I walk more laps on the balcony before dinner. At 6:30 or so we eat our sunset food, set out by Wendy. Then I walk another couple of laps before dinner, which we usually eat around 7:30. I have company at every meal so I have no need to watch television. In the evening we either sit and talk on the balcony or we all read. My life is pleasant and never boring. But I certainly am a lady of leisure.

No comments: