Thursday, January 20, 2022

January 20, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. Il Pescatorie.

The setting for the restaurant is lovely, alongside the Paradise Village Marina. While you dine, you gaze out at all the magnificent boats, which now includes Kenny and Anne's boat, Naida. Ken and I were having dinner at the same spot when we first suggested they bring their boat to Nuevo Vallarta and visit us. That was 2016. Now we are all here together so to celebrate last evening, we went for dinner at the same restaurant, IlPescatorie. The evening was perfect, 74 degrees with no wind. We enjoyed ourselves. The food was delicious. Over the years, the food has been spotty. Sometimes it was great and sometimes not. But last evening everyone enjoyed their meal. The soup I ate was especially memorable while my fish, mahi mahi, was good. And we enjoyed sharing dessert. We celebrated in style. We had made our reservation for 6:30 so we would be able to walk at lease one way in the daylight. Walking in the dark is difficult for me but with Ken on one side and Wendy on the other, I was able to get home in the dark with no trouble. Actually, when we were walking to the restaurant I had Kenny's arm on one side of me and Wendy's arm on my other side because I can walk faster when holding two arms. We had no trouble walking to and fro. Our evening was delightful. With perfect weather and a lovely setting along with good company, how could we go wrong.

No comments: