Wednesday, July 20, 2022

July 20, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. My Apple Watch.

I own my very own Apple Watch 7, given to me by David and Suzanne.  The day after my fall, they drove to Bridgewater to buy me one.  This clever watch can tell if I fall.  Then it asks me if I am OK.  If I do not respond, the  watch contacts 911, using the GPS to know where I am.  My neighbor told me a few years ago that I needed one.  In Mexico, Wonderful Wendy researched all the options and selected the 7.  Christina and I intended to go shopping upon mu return to Mississippi.  But the Spring season was busy so we were never able to shop.  I was fortunate that David and Suzanne were here when I fell.  No telling how long I would have been able to get help as I had not taken my phone with me to the bathroom.

Now I have my very own very fancy Apple Watch.  It will perform lots and lots of stuff, most of which I will never use.  But I will wear it to bed and to the bathroom.  Because if I fall, my clever watch will alert someone that I have fallen and will send help.  For that I am grateful for David and Suzanne.  I have entered the modern world.

No comments: