Sunday, July 31, 2022

July 31, 2022. Western Head, Nova Scotia. My New Toilet.

I did not even knew I needed a new toilet.  But I have one anyway.  And I like it.  It happened by accident.

Anna asked if I knew anyone who needed a new taller toilet because they did not like it.  They installed it in their new cabin.  Both Anna and her husband Abe are short and their tall toilet was not comfortable so they replaced it.  I thought I would enjoy a taller commode in the first floor bathroom so I suggested they put it in my bathroom.  I was to pay for the almost new toilet and Abe would install it in exchange for taking them out for dinner last evening.

So we enjoyed our dinner at Paul's German restaurant in town.  Then  Abe installed my new toilet.  Pretty nifty.  You just never know what will happen next.  Cost me $150. for the toilet and $100. for dinner which I thought was a bargain.  Today I have enjoyed my new toilet.  And I am happy.

No comments: